Business Process and SAP SKILLS
Extensive design, configuration, testing, and data conversion experience in SAP:
- Project system (PS) including WBS structures and budgeting, network scheduling and costing, revenue recognition, milestone billing, and integration with Sales (SD), Time Sheets (CATS), Purchasing (MM), and Business Intelligence (BI);
+ Including changes relevant for IFRS impacts in revenue recognition, R&D, and Major overhauls
+ Design and implementation of SAP's and RevPro's Revenue Recognition solution
- Asset management (AM) including complex financial and tax depreciation accounting;
+ Including configuration of depreciation areas for new 'parallel' General Ledger and IFRS reporting
+ Evaluation and design of Lease Accounting solutions
- Investment management (IM) for managing and reporting a portfolio of projects;
- Internal orders (CO-OPA) including integration with Investment and Project System projects
- IS-Oil upstream joint venture accounting (JVA) for fixed assets and projects
- General Ledger (FI/CO) including setup of the company code and cost center organization, accounts, and custom data entry screens.
SAP training experience includes:
- Instructor at various SAP training centers and client sites in the U.S. for SAP Project Systems, SAP Asset Management, and Investment Management courses
- Developed and delivered customer-tailored SAP training for end-users.
Provides Solutions to simplify SAP data integration!
- Developed unique applications such as segregation of duty (SOD) tools, and fixed asset reports like the IRS Form 4562 - Depreciation and IRS Form 4797 Asset Dispositions
- Year-end and quarterly Tax depreciation reviews of SAP data feeding IRS Form 4562 Depreciation and IRS Form 4797 Asset Dispositions
- Winshuttle training and support for improved business processes and better SAP usability for your employees